Video Camera suggestions for cardistry

faizpardesi

Elite Member
Jun 11, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Guys, I'm looking to buy a video camera.

Its mostly for filming good quality videos for cardistry (Indoors and outdoors).
Since I have very limited knowledge about this and I've seen videos posted on here with amazing quality and clarity. What would you recommend?
Also, I have a Samsung S7 Edge and it apparently takes great videos, but personally I didn't enjoy it (I can't even place it on a the tripod i have).

I'm literally clueless, would a $250-$300 budget be a okay/great/bad?

Any suggestions on what to buy would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
I got the GoPro Hero4 Black
It'll arrive in a couple of days. Lets see !

Nice!! I don't think you'll be disappointed. The only complaint that I had about my GoPro is the sound which is almost inaudible, should have told you that before. However, this is easily fixed by buying a microphone and then merging it with the video, which is what I do. Send me a video when you get it I want to see the difference between the entry level and the higher end GoPros. In the meantime if you want to get an idea of what the GoPro videos look like, look no further than to my Youtube or Vimeo Channel. The only videos that are NOT recorded with a GoPro are the up the ladder cuts videos. However my five minute tutorial is recorded with the GoPro. Hope this helps.

Reactions: faizpardesi

faizpardesi

Elite Member
Jun 11, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Nice!! I don't think you'll be disappointed. The only complaint that I had about my GoPro is the sound which is almost inaudible, should have told you that before. However, this is easily fixed by buying a microphone and then merging it with the video, which is what I do. Send me a video when you get it I want to see the difference between the entry level and the higher end GoPros. In the meantime if you want to get an idea of what the GoPro videos look like, look no further than to my Youtube or Vimeo Channel. The only videos that are NOT recorded with a GoPro are the up the ladder cuts videos. However my five minute tutorial is recorded with the GoPro. Hope this helps.

Can't wait for SNCs now:D

I did look through your videos and was impressed (by the video quality and the content of your videos too). I'll surely send you a video soon too.
Additionally, I've been planning a vacation with friends too so the GoPro would come really handy then too. Pretty excited now honestly:)

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results