Video for learning the classic pass

Jan 19, 2009
(Sorry if this is a repeat)

I am just beginning learning the classic pass (two-handed shift) and I have noticed that there are many different opinions on proper technique. I have Expert at the Card Table, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a good video tutorial to accompany Erdnase's description.

I would prefer something that can be purchased individually, like the stuff on Theory11, but knowing of a DVD that included a good version of the pass would be alright.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
you had better not listen to eclipse when he said that. wayy toooo much money. Get the pass dvd by richard kaufman man. or go with the old classic books like expert card technique. I actcually learned it from the amueter magicians handbook

I did learn my pass for Ninja 1 from E. And I do agree it was pricey. Also, on Ninja 1, Brad goes over the handling super fast and suggests you rewind to understand it. I think I picked it up fine, but it was annoying how quickly he went over the subject. I'm sure there are much better DVDs or books out there.

Jan 19, 2009
Thanks for the information. I just bought the Kaufman on VHS on ebay for $5. Anybody who still has a VHS player and wants to save some cash, it's 30 bucks less than the DVD.

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
Thanks for the information. I just bought the Kaufman on VHS on ebay for $5. Anybody who still has a VHS player and wants to save some cash, it's 30 bucks less than the DVD.
Thanks for the tip. Even though my dvd of Pass with Care arrived the day I read this, $5 for a new VHS of this movie was too good to pass up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results