Video review of Guardians

Sep 3, 2007
This was not so much a review as it was a kid opening a new pack of cards with absolutely no previous knowledge of them on videotape. Reviews are a series of statements and comparisons using factual information on a given product.

I love how the fact that the cards actually DO have white borders was not adressed at all after he finally opened the cards. Dont start by saying you have a beef with a deck of cards that you havent even taken out of the cellophane yet.

All in all i give this review a 2/10

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
If u r going to spin a card first learn how to do it, your fans are horrible :S.. I'd recommend xtrene beginnerz. please remove this.. :S

Sep 2, 2007
Actually. I do card spins without thinking about them I didn;t do the fridge trick, I have gotten many complements on my fans (I agree that that one was horrible) and I purposefully let no previous hype get to my review. And I was saying about the lack of white border on the box.... ANYWAYS. It was with one take, no script. Not to mention I was just stating my opinions on it.

Dizzi.

P.S.: I'm not removing this -_-

P.P.S.: I'm not some random little kid. I'm 16 -_- My voice doesn;ty really portray it, but still.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
How can you review something that you've never handled before in your life?
You should have at least opened a pack, played around with it, and at least gotten a general feel for it before you reviewed it.

Sep 2, 2007
It's more my my first thoughts on it...Than a review. So I think I'm going to change the name....

Sep 3, 2007
East Coast
Just a quick question if you were happy that they didn't put T11 on the cards "so that people wouldn't know where you got your magic at" then why did you post this on you tube in the first place?

And a suggestion....... since you aren't going to remove it.

If you do change the title make sure you still spell guardians incorrectly and keep theory 11 out of it that way nobody will find it.

Thanks!

i didn't think the fan was too bad, but general handling of the cards, you didn't come across as skilled. i know you probably weren't concerned with it that much, but you could have done some better moves to show off the deck. even just a few charliers one handed fans etc.

i'd like to see a skilled flourisher do some stuff with them to see how they cope. i just got mine today but my xcm is not much to boast about, yet.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results