Visiting A Senior Center

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
The day before Halloween my class is going to visit a Senior Center to spent a few hours with them. We have to do at least one productive thing thought, whether it's playing an instrument or dancing or whatever you want. I was thinking of things I could do there, and now it's between playing piano and doing some walk around magic for them. Has anyone here done magic for seniors at a 65+ Center? If so, what kind of things did you perform? Most likely not big, complicated routines because they probably wouldn't be able to follow along. I was thinking maybe some simple sponge ball routines, maybe some coin stuff, possibly very simple card magic. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Jul 25, 2009
The day before Halloween my class is going to visit a Senior Center to spent a few hours with them. We have to do at least one productive thing thought, whether it's playing an instrument or dancing or whatever you want. I was thinking of things I could do there, and now it's between playing piano and doing some walk around magic for them. Has anyone here done magic for seniors at a 65+ Center? If so, what kind of things did you perform? Most likely not big, complicated routines because they probably wouldn't be able to follow along. I was thinking maybe some simple sponge ball routines, maybe some coin stuff, possibly very simple card magic. Thoughts? Suggestions?

If your going to do cards, do color changes or anything EXTREMELY VISUAL

Aug 11, 2008
Old People are jsut like kids so you gotta do lots of visual things like de'lites and handkercheif stuff. Trust me I used to perform at a senior center. Don't think about doing five speed of something because they get bored and confused fast

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results