Voting open for "Do A Sweet Trick Aye"

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hey guys.

I'm not gonna go into lots of detail since to be honest I'm completely exhausted and can barely focus my eyes. HOWEVER. One main thing each for you two.

Tommyp: The moment where you load the box was a little obvious since you pull the card over. If possible, close the box in front of the deck so that the box lid covers that top card as it closes - in fact, it's quite natural to close the box with opening facing you, you'd just have to practice doing the motion naturally - showing the box empty, then turning it and closing it facing you in a smooth motion so you can pull off the load. If you can't do this in real life, the other thing I would suggest, if you must pull the top card to the side, do it at the same time as you open the box - keep the box on the table, towards one side, and open it with one hand to show it empty. On the other side of the screen, simultaneously pull the card off, and immediately bring it behind the box again - the key is the timing, to do it at the same time so we focus on the box, though I know it's harder to do on camera.

frXNtier130: Your comment is far simpler. When you perform the Marlo Tilt, your hand holding the deck is at the wrong angle. In your performance, we could see the top card there with a huge gap between it and the rest of the deck. This happened because we were looking at the side of the deck with the gap in it. After you perform the get ready, tilt your hand inward so that the deck has a 45 degree tilt, the side with the gap being the lower side. This should cover that gap that we can see.

Overall, good videos, well done to both of you, just two little things I noticed. Now, to sleep! :D

Aug 16, 2008
Yeah thanks for the help, the loading of the box is definately the weak bit of the performance. I have to work on it.

Thanks for watching man.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results