W:H Thread Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2009
I received Wayne Houchin's Thread for Christmas and am having a heck of a time getting it to work. I thought I read either on here or on his site that there was going to be a special Forum for those who purchased thread to come and discuss.

Does anyone know if this exists?

or

If anyone has purchased this, could you email me and let me know if you're having the same trouble as me. I don't want to reveal too much so I can't say what I am struggling with. I have emailed wayne and haven't heard back. Im sure he is busy.

Thanks for your help.
davidmac

davidmac527@gmail.com

There is a protected forum for Thread. Wayne created a thread on here talking about it:
http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=13403

I didn't dig into the details there, I don't own the dvd, but maybe you'll find the info there. Hope that helps.

Also welcome to the forum!!!

P.S. Most questions can be answered by using the "search" button towards the top of the forum page. Just type in some keywords and you'll get a list of threads to look through.

D

Deleted member 2755

I received Wayne Houchin's Thread for Christmas and am having a heck of a time getting it to work. I thought I read either on here or on his site that there was going to be a special Forum for those who purchased thread to come and discuss.

Does anyone know if this exists?

or

If anyone has purchased this, could you email me and let me know if you're having the same trouble as me. I don't want to reveal too much so I can't say what I am struggling with. I have emailed wayne and haven't heard back. Im sure he is busy.

Thanks for your help.
davidmac

davidmac527@gmail.com

Hey there! :D If your parents purchased Thread through Theory 11, they should had received another e-mail to link their store account to a forum account which would then give you access to the Thread board. If they do not have that e-mail anymore, shoot Theory 11 a support ticket and they will fix you up. If you purchased it through Wayne Houchin, send Wayne an e-mail at wayne@waynehouchin.com with details like your order number, name, address, forum user name, and as many other details as possible. If you purchased Thread from another location other than Theory 11 or Wayne's website, then you cannot access the private forum.

I hope this helps.

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results