Walter Irving Scott

Jul 28, 2015
I'm fairly certain that latter has a lot more than just Scott's Story & the manuscript.

Well yeah it has Gazzos story to on how he met Scott, it also tells the story of the controversy between some of the members of New York inner circle as it's called in the book... But thats about it...

Feb 2, 2016
I'm fairly certain that latter has a lot more than just Scott's Story & the manuscript.
The gazzo version is complete shit, has no value. The McGuire book is the only one worth studying. "Gazzo cannot put in peg work, do a king, deuce, or any of scotts work"

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
The gazzo version is complete shit, has no value. The McGuire book is the only one worth studying. "Gazzo cannot put in peg work, do a king, deuce, or any of scotts work"
Maybe for the handling, but I was asking more so for Scott's Story. The 1st book, as Scott says, was full of lies, and McGuire was just using him to get famous.

Feb 2, 2016
I was very biased when I wrote this, the gazzo book is ok. Some of the work isn’t taught correctly but it’s not a horrible book. The original script is still 100% better.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results