Wayne Houchin - 1-on-1's

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
Is Wayne going to be releasing any 1-on-1s?

So far its been...

Chris
Aaron
Lee
Dan and Dave
Daniel Madison

What other artists are going to be releasing 1-on-1's?

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
I find it a bit strange how it took Lee forever to have one up there, and he was one of the founding members of T11. D+M is fairly new to the Artists page, and he had a 1 on 1 almost right away.

I guess there's no rhyme or reason to how and when artists get their 1-on-1's put up.

I'd LOVE to see something from Mathieu Bich....his stuff is absolutely ridiculous! Anyone who has Spreadwave knows just how insanely creative this man is!!!

Oct 28, 2007
i'm pretty sure dm had one up because he was only down here for a short time so they released some stuff were as lee can make one anytime.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Wayne doesn't seem like the person that would have "little things" to put out on 1on1. Like Phil, though, I would love to see some Bich creations.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
I'd LOVE to see something from Mathieu Bich....his stuff is absolutely ridiculous! Anyone who has Spreadwave knows just how insanely creative this man is!!!

I'd love to see more stuff from bich as well, but i disagree with you about spread wave. Everybody who has _seen_ spread wave knows how creative bich is. The trick gives itself away during the performance.

I think everyone would like Bich to put a couple up, but I doubt he ever will. He's more of a creative gimmick type of person.

Wayne should definately put some up. I'd like to see some from Dan White and shall I say.......Jonathan Bayme himself?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results