Wayne Houchin's Website

I could never understand Wayne's website now a days, is it just a giant poster of himself, or is there more to it. I love his work and want to see it on his own site so if anyone knows how to get into the site please tell me so i dont spend my whole life looking at a poster for grand illusions.
P.S. Wayne ROCKS

Jan 11, 2008
New york
I could never understand Wayne's website now a days, is it just a giant poster of himself, or is there more to it. I love his work and want to see it on his own site so if anyone knows how to get into the site please tell me so i dont spend my whole life looking at a poster for grand illusions.
P.S. Wayne ROCKS

you have to put the courser arrow on his left eye(thats the one on your right) and double click on it. you'll see some great videos from his home town magic shop. check out Lee Asher cutting a cake with a C.D. But it has to be HIS left Eye. let me know if you have any troubles with it.

you have to put the courser arrow on his left eye(thats the one on your right) and double click on it. you'll see some great videos from his home town magic shop. check out Lee Asher cutting a cake with a C.D. But it has to be HIS left Eye. let me know if you have any troubles with it.

Hmmm, interesting...

Everywhere i click (even his eyes, left, right or the other one...) I just get taken to the Grand Illusions website. Wayne must've taken down his stuff.

Rabid

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results