Webcam?

Nov 10, 2007
I want to buy a webcam for the Justin Miller chats and any other chats we randomly have, I need to know what webcam is a good one. How do I know if it will let me go live on stickam?
I have a good amount of money to spend what brand is a good brand?
Thank You,
Donald
Please respond as quickly as possible as I am going to get it soon:)

eyetoy!!! there cheap! super highquality! thats what I use :D when I went, I hardly have time now.. just google search, eyetoy webcam drivers :D I am sure you know how to instal a new driver, if you dont, just google search "How to make the eyetoy a webcam"
goodluck man!

Nov 10, 2007
I dont want to install an new driver im too lazy lol.
I am about to go to walmart so I will look around if anyone has any more suggestions please tell me quickly.
Thank You,
Donald

Sep 2, 2007
I got a JAZZ DV179 video camera. it;s about 130$ but it's a video camera, MP3 player, audio recorder and webcam all rolled into one. it;s what I use

Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000: Best webcam overall. Reviewers agree that the QuickCam Pro 9000 produces the best image quality of any webcam. The Carl Zeiss glass Tessar optical system produces clearer images than other webcams. This camera is capable of capturing video at up to 1600 x 1200 and 30 frames per second for crisp, smooth transmissions. Reviews say that RightLight2, RightSound and face-tracking features help optimize video and audio quality, and the bundled software package includes a variety of filters and video effects. The QuickCam Pro 9000 is Windows only; like most Vista-compatible Logitech webcams, it will work with some late-model Mac computers, but none of the advanced features will work

Price:$80

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
If you don't want to shell out for a new webcam, and you have a normal camera that you use to film, you can use that. Plug it into your computer using the Firewire or USB cord. Under setting go to Video and scroll through the choices. Try each one until you get a live feed going.

David

I guess you should discuss this important issue with Justin Miller himself. Since this piece of equipment is meant for ``Justin Miller chats" it is very important to consider his opinions on the matter.

Best wishes mate

Nov 10, 2007
Thank You guys for all the help I just got back and I wound up getting a ogitech 2 megapixel video 8 megapixel photo. It is motorized so it follows you.
Thank You,
Donald

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results