Weirdest (But Coolest Video)...

This video I stumbled across. I tried to post it before but I don't think itr showed up because i had to restart my computer because it was freaking out.

But anyway, this video is very strange. It portrays Houdini in a straight jacket holding a spy glass. Then he walks out into the ocean. Does anyone know what this might represent???

Oh and the name of the video is Room 401. That is the hospital room that Houdini died in.

Dylan P.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XCsWYF2bco

Oh!!! And I just heard that if you reverse the audio. It will speak in English.

D

Deleted member 2755

Dylan, I originally deleted the thread because I did not read the video title or your post. (I just woke up.) I saw the video's strangeness, but did not see how it would have any relevance to this forum. So.... I undeleted it after seeing your PM. From now on, a PM to just one of us is necessary. PMing all of us at once is annoying because I had to then PM every moderator myself and say how I dealt with the situation. It makes life easier if you just PM one of us.

Thanks.

-Doug

Dylan, I originally deleted the thread because I did not read the video title or your post. (I just woke up.) I saw the video's strangeness, but did not see how it would have any relevance to this forum. So.... I undeleted it after seeing your PM. From now on, a PM to just one of us is necessary. PMing all of us at once is annoying because I had to then PM every moderator myself and say how I dealt with the situation. It makes life easier if you just PM one of us.

Thanks.

-Doug

Yeah. I just didn't know ho deleted it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results