Is there any really natural number force not using card,billet, or gimmick and so on?
I just wanna force by word.
Nowadays I'm making my own effects and I already know few number force but I think it's just not enough.
So....any suggestions?
Yes, there are a bunch. Peter Turner goes over a version in his lecture with Murphy's. I just published a type of force in the Linking Ring. Jim Steinmeyer has one in his book Nothing but Mystery. Jay Sankey teaches one in his effect sound waves. There is also this classic, http://www.magicinaminute.com/comicstrip_07.html
Thanks for suggestion.
Seems like Pete published all I need. what a brilliant genius... But the more, the better so I will look around the products you said.Anyway, where is the Linking Ring? I can't find it in The Wire.
Thanks for suggestion.
Seems like Pete published all I need. what a brilliant genius... But the more, the better so I will look around the products you said.Anyway, where is the Linking Ring? I can't find it in The Wire.
number force... david blaine uses a risky number force.
"name a no. from 1-10" , the spectator would usually name 7.
"name a small no.", usually the ans would be 2
"number from 1-20", ans would usually be 17.
i have little idea how this mentalism force works, but i know it sure is risky