what and where can I buy tricks in which your spectator feels you touch them even if you didn't?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
This plot is generally referred to as "PK Touches". That name is derived from Banachek's "Psychokinetic Touches" booklet, which is the oldest version I know of which is published. The other 'classic' method was Lior Manor's "Invisible Touches" - most contemporary versions are based off those in some way.

Most methods you see out there are based off those two as a basis.

Luke Jermay has "Touching on Hoy", which is the foundation for Peter Turner's "Midas Touches".

D'Angelo's "Touch" is another approach. It's a bit bold but it works when done properly.

Colin Cloud has a version in "Epiphanies" called Use the Force, which I believe is built off another release of his which I don't have, but it works on its own as well.

And if you're feeling spicy you can look into Jerome Finley's "Energetic Touches" And Aaron Alexander's "Pygmalion Effects" to take a totally different approach.

Jun 18, 2019
West Bengal, India
There's the Derren Brown method too, most commonly used, although I don't know if it's heavily derived from one of the methods mentioned above. Derren however has introduced his own style into it, along with his own subtelities. As far as I remember, it was on a free pdf online ages ago. You might still be able to find it.
I'd have helped you find it, had I not been slightly busy right now.

Good Luck! :)

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
The "Free pdf" you are referring to was essentially an exposure piece written by someone who thought they knew how Derren did it, who was attempting to achieve some kind of relevance by trying to associate with Derren's rising fame.

Jun 18, 2019
West Bengal, India
The "Free pdf" you are referring to was essentially an exposure piece written by someone who thought they knew how Derren did it, who was attempting to achieve some kind of relevance by trying to associate with Derren's rising fame.
Oh...really?
But it does mention that it is from a section of Tricks Of The Mind.
Well, if the 'someone who thought they knew how Derren did it' tried to copy his style of writing word for word, he gains 'Brownie' points for that in my opinion :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results