What cards?

Sep 1, 2007
I was just watching the Trilogy, and saw a really cool deck, but i have no idea what it is. It can be seen in the performance of Hoffzy Osbourne, Tivo 2.0, Hedbergs Peak, and a bunch of other tricks. You can go to the 1on1 section, click on dananddave, and click on one of the tricks listed above. If you know the deck, can you also post a link to a place where I can buy them. Thanks.

http://www.theory11.com/1on1/

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
they feel like stud playing cards that you can pick up at your local walgreens. They're slightly thinner than bikes, not very durable, have an awesome design and finish! they wont last as long as a pack of bikes if youre a flourisher like me, but they serve their purpose! you can buy them at places like Kardwell.com etc. they work fine for me =)

cheers,
Eugene

Sep 2, 2007
Stockholm, Sweden
I bought one pack of arrcos a while back just to try it out, and even now when its a bit old, i still want to use it over a new deck of bikes because its soooooooooo nice. Im doing card-magic with it, not flourishes... And about the durability, IMO the last pretty long. :)

Be sure to pick one up and try it out. You wont regret it :) Im going to buy a brick of em when i get some money ;)

/marb

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results