What change?

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
best colour change for TiVo Transpo??

i want your opinions on this one guys, what do you use??
some use shapeshifter
others the duck change
some people even try superflip
and ive come up with a great one...

the twirl change! i cant believe i hadnt thought of it before, i mean to a layman, it looks as if they can see the cards morphing, if you shake near the out jogged card (obv not within suspicion distance...) they cant believe it and it works great on people!! :D

Dec 29, 2007
Outside Oslo, Norway
I don't think it's that obvious, if you do it as smooth as it's intended to be done. Remember, the super flip and the dribble should be in one smooth motion, without stops, it looks really good if you do it like that :)

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
look at dan and daves, ive shown it a few people and they all said the same thing, whereas ive performed the twirl change and no one knows what happens... :)

Jan 13, 2008
New York, USA
All the changes you mentioned look pretty much the same to laymen. If you're showing off to magicians, I would say the duck change. Shapeshifter is an awesome change, the only problem is that every kid/teen magician does it, thanks to ellusionist.

Jan 27, 2008
I like the Erdnase change because of the simplicity, yet it's soooo hard hitting ESPECIALLY when you do it slowly.

..:Z:..

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i was about to say that, and if anyone has a vid of a decent superflip, id love to see it as even DnD looks obvious, no offence to them its just the move seems like it is... :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results