What deck are you using today?

C

CruiseH

I found this on another forum (not ellusionist) what deck(s) are you using today?

Let it begin!

Dec 22, 2014
New Jersey
I'm using a new-ish deck of Bicycle JUMBO for learning new tricks and practicing them in front of friends/family.

I'm using an old pack of Bicycle Black Tigers when I'm practicing a particular index method.

And I'm using an old pack of Bicycle Ghosts for learning card manipulation.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I've got a deck of Scarlet Dealers (Bordered) and a deck of Shadow Masters in my Porper clips right now. It usually takes me quite a while to wear them out these days.

Jan 28, 2015
I've been practicing heavily the last few weeks and so for that I am currently using Daniel Madison Rounders (Wynn Brown backs), would never use these for an actual performance because I find the color unappealing to the eye, but it makes a fantastic practice deck.

They hold up amazingly well.

UipLFKq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jrandom

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2007
Missoula, MT
www.flickr.com
I'm just recently getting back into illusions, so standard Bicycle rider backs for general usage and vintage 1800's for "cursed deck" effects, but I'm quite fond of these Karnivale Dose decks I picked up some years ago. I've never seen any deck so good at throwing spectators off-kilter, putting them in a great state of mind:

KarnivaleDose.jpg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results