What deck would you choose if you won Day 2 of the T11 contest?

Nov 16, 2009
Hey,

I have been reading through different posts, and I've noticed that many of you have been off by just a few numbers, or maybe just one number on the holiday contest. Which really sucks, but on a positive side, it makes you one step closer to the grand prize.

Just to get some good card-conversation going, what if you won day two of the contest? A years supply of cards wouldn't be so bad! So the main question: what ONE deck would you chose??

It's a shame that the stingers sold out, or they would have been my choice. I'm also a fan of t11's custom decks, but with all the controversy surrounding the tally hos not being printed anymore, I think I would probably choose the red circle backs. I really like the feel and quality. So what deck would you choose and why?

Also, if you have already won something, tell us!

Nov 28, 2009
Are you for real, the tallys are going to be stopped. That is terrible they are the only cards I use. I hope its just a rumor. my choice would be the tally-ho fan backs.

Nov 16, 2009
Are you for real, the tallys are going to be stopped. That is terrible they are the only cards I use. I hope its just a rumor. my choice would be the tally-ho fan backs.

Well.. Ever since the uspcc has gotten new managment, that's been something that's been said. I've heard they aren't printing them, and I've also heard they're going to change the stock and finishes of their different decks. So I'm hoping it's a rumor, but a guy over at the united cardists forum contacted the uspcc via custumor support at their website, and he got a reply that basically said they aren't being printed.

I'm not too sure, but I do agree with you. They're a heck of a deck, and things wouldn't be right in the community without them!

Nov 16, 2009
I'd say Stingers and wait for the new edition. If that wasn't possible, Split Spades. I would've chosen Smoke and Mirrors first though.

Ian

Yup, Smoke and mirrors are amazing, and luckily I ordered some stingers the day before they sold out. I haven't tried split spades, but I hear they are good. Wynns are pretty awesome, but the only place to really get them is eBay. If T11 would get some regular red and violet wynns, they would make a fortune.

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Yup, Smoke and mirrors are amazing, and luckily I ordered some stingers the day before they sold out. I haven't tried split spades, but I hear they are good. Wynns are pretty awesome, but the only place to really get them is eBay. If T11 would get some regular red and violet wynns, they would make a fortune.

I would say the stingers...

there supposed to come out with a new edition?

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
If i won id simile....Like inside of me...And id probably pick Stingers or 125s. I really like 125s for some unknown reason. Maybe they handle nice. I got 20 and love each and evryone of them.

Apr 1, 2009
California
years supply of one kind? I'd probably go with the regular bikes... thinking about performance and such... I'd probably not use too fancy of decks in performance, and most gaffs I use don't go with anything else but the regular bikes... sooo... yeah... Maybe Tally Ho.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results