What do you think of my website?

Mar 12, 2008
Ok so its pretty new and doesn't have much in it, and oh yeah its not finished yet.
But I hope you get the idea.
Just let me know what i should change or add to make it a better site.
If you see any spelling mistakes warn me.
and please tell me how I can advertise my site a bit.

Thanks!

www.magusmagic.co.nr

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Ok so its pretty new and doesn't have much in it, and oh yeah its not finished yet.
But I hope you get the idea.
Just let me know what i should change or add to make it a better site.
If you see any spelling mistakes warn me.
and please tell me how I can advertise my site a bit.

Thanks!

www.magusmagic.co.nr

IT says im the 999,999 visitor and ive won wooooooooooooo

Nov 6, 2007
You will find a forum, where members can discuss all sorts of magic, Card magic, Coin magic, Mentalism, etc.

Later on I will add a shop, where you will be able to buy original magic and materials by me and my coworkers.

Sorry, those two things were bugging me :rolleyes:

Here are my thoughts. I'm a critic by nature, so it won't be light, sorry.

- Invest. Please. The co.nr bit covers it up a little, but we can still see you're using a freewebs. Also, those ads can be quite annoying.
- If a page is "coming soon", then take it off and keep it off until it's finished.
- Bio? Hire info? Comeon, more sections! You shouldn't publicize a site until it's completely full.
- Grammar could be slightly better, work on that.
- What the heck is a FLOWER doing on your website as your header!? If you're a magician, put something magic related.
- Other than that, it's not bad.

Mar 12, 2008
You will find a forum, where members can discuss all sorts of magic, Card magic, Coin magic, Mentalism, etc.

Later on I will add a shop, where you will be able to buy original magic and materials by me and my coworkers.

Sorry, those two things were bugging me :rolleyes:

ill work on that.

Thanks!

Mar 12, 2008
Here are my thoughts. I'm a critic by nature, so it won't be light, sorry.

- Invest. Please. The co.nr bit covers it up a little, but we can still see you're using a freewebs. Also, those ads can be quite annoying.
- If a page is "coming soon", then take it off and keep it off until it's finished.
- Bio? Hire info? Comeon, more sections! You shouldn't publicize a site until it's completely full.
- Grammar could be slightly better, work on that.
- What the heck is a FLOWER doing on your website as your header!? If you're a magician, put something magic related.
- Other than that, it's not bad.

- Invest. Please. The co.nr bit covers it up a little, but we can still see you're using a freewebs. Also, those ads can be quite annoying.--
I'm sorry for any inconveniences,
But I'm only 12 and don't really see a problem with freewebs.

- If a page is "coming soon", then take it off and keep it off until it's finished.-- Will do.

Bio? Hire info? Comeon, more sections! You shouldn't publicize a site until it's completely full.-- As I said before, im only 12, so i cant exactly be hired :)

hope you understand.

Thanks!

Hey, I'm sure you can be hired even if you're 10! Anyhow, I was just giving an example.

As for the freewebs business, freewebs is fine, but all I'm saying is it can look a bit more professional if you dabble a little money in it.

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
Not sure if it has been mentioned, but there are many spelling errors (mainly that I've seen in the forum descriptions). That should definitely be fixed, spelling is important if you want people to take your website seriously, and even more so if you plan on selling any kind of products.

Secondly, I strongly suggest you delete all but maybe 2 or 3 of the discussion boards. It is unnecessary to have so many with 0 posts. If you concentrate all the discussion on one or two boards, then it will seem much more populated than a website full of empty forums. Trust me, you'll have plenty of time to add new boards as your website community expands.

Ads are necessary at this point, so I wouldn't worry too much about them. Your banner looks nice, maybe it would be a bit better without that plain font thrown on it though. Also, it looks like a copy of all the other magic sites floating around there. Try really hard to make it look different, bring something new to the table.

Overall I think you've done a nice job. Of course there are things to patch up, but you're way ahead because you've taken the initiative and already created the site. It's more difficult to begin than it is to carry though. Good luck raising the website, I hope to see you succeed, and I hope some of my words have helped you.

Peace

Oct 6, 2007
I don't mean to offend anyone... okay I do:

What is up with KIDS (literally kids) making these sites that serve no purpose?

MaguMagu, you said no-one would hire you - I'm not surprised. You're spelling & grammar on the site is poor & probably leads to poor presentation. And who's going to hire someone that uses a FREE website?
Your site is weak, along with Dylan's aka. MAGICHELPER. There's ONE post on the forum on Magu's site, and on the "MagicHelper's" the only posts are made by him!

C'mon. Do something useful with your time, like performing or practicing or just watching TV. That'll do more good than spending time making a weak site.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaguMagu, you said no-one would hire you - I'm not surprised. You're spelling & grammar on the site is poor & probably leads to poor presentation. And who's going to hire someone that uses a FREE website?
Your site is weak, along with Dylan's aka. MAGICHELPER. There's ONE post on the forum on Magu's site, and on the "MagicHelper's" the only posts are made by him!

C'mon. Do something useful with your time, like performing or practicing or just watching TV. That'll do more good than spending time making a weak site.

Good point. At least give me a chance to nback myself up:

1: Magichelper was the only open name.
2:there was more posts from other members on my forums but they were bashing E and T11 so I deleted them.
3: I am tight on money now and can't spend it on a domain.

So see, there are some things that had to be clarified.

Aug 31, 2007
UK

Wow, the truth!

Mar 12, 2008

Well to tell the truth, i dont care, seeing as I live in a Spanish country it´s no wonder i spell badly. Speaking a compleatly different language all day con do that to people.
It's also Obiouse that you don't want to help at all, just criticise. I clearly said in the first post that if you see any grammar problems to tell me about them and ill fix them.
About my site being weak, you did know that thats how sites start out like? It sounds as if you have no experience in making sites. I'm not suprised.

I Don't see you makeing an awsome site. =)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results