What do you think would be cool?

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
Quote:
Originally Posted by filth0013
a person signing a card, you taking out a wrong card but it has their own signature on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugula
I think this effect's already out there.

OMG. I thought of exactly this effect but haven't figure out how to do it.

Basically, the spectator visibly signs, for example, a five of hearts right on the face of the card but after a bit their signature appears on, for example again, the King of clubs. And again, right on the face of the card.

I've been wracking my brain for weeks trying to figure out a method of how to do this. If someone else has already done it, could you tell me who and where I can buy it from?

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
If you're willing to deface the Distortion gimmick, then you could potentially switch them back and forth! I'm a genius...

Or, I'm not quite sure how Change will work, but that might be and option to do that too. But the Distortion deal would be a one time thing, and an expensive one time thing at that. Maybe if you're performing for the president or something, but not this president. This president might enjoy balloon animals though. Wow...talk about unrelated.

SG

Sep 4, 2007
Crystal Method, is a dvd that will teach a way to do the signature thing and instantly dupe signatures for card to impossible locations and stuff.
What i would love to see, is anyone here name one professional unhyped magician.

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
I'd like to see visual stage magic :rolleyes: What an oxymoron...

Perhaps a visual vanish as a finale where your legs start to vanish and then your torso all the way up until you're completely gone.

Basically, the spectator visibly signs, for example, a five of hearts right on the face of the card but after a bit their signature appears on, for example again, the King of clubs. And again, right on the face of the card.

I've been wracking my brain for weeks trying to figure out a method of how to do this. If someone else has already done it, could you tell me who and where I can buy it from?

Me and a few other people are making a DVD with about 10 different moving ink effects.

Mar 30, 2008
DC
I actually made up a Signed Card Halfway through Window. It is similar to KAOS by Sean Beards, but instead of pulling the card through the window, you pull the card halfway through the window. This can be done signed as well, half the signature on one side and the other half on the other side. The only problem with my version of this is that you end extremely dirty and it is near impossible to clean up.

So I guess I would be looking for a cleaner Signed Card Halfway through Window.

Aug 31, 2007

Check out Forgery by Glenn West, it's similar.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
One thing that I've joked about with a few friends of mine is figuring out a way to email a spectator a picture of their thought of card.

You would present the typical "think of any card" type of patter.....and you would guess the card wrong. After admitting defeat, you would tell the spectator NOT to mention to you what the card was, but to check their email as soon as he/she got home. In their inbox, they would find an email from you with the picture of their thought of card.

Obviously there would have to be some sort of subtle psychological force or something used, but it would have to be 100% fool proof so that NO ONE would ever be able to figure out how you knew the card.

Oh...and one small thing I forgot to mention....during the course of the effect, you NEVER ask the spectator .....NEVER...for their email address.

Talk about a mind-phuq.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
- Smashed and restored laptop
- Spectator's signed selection appears inside a sandwich they are in the middle of eating
- Card to cheque signature transposition
- Twisting arm illusion with the spectator's arm

Huruey

a person signing a card, you taking out a wrong card but it has their own signature on it.

Im not 100% sure because ive never seen it myself but i believe in Card College Vol. 4 there is a way to obtain 2 signatures... maybe it will work for that effect.
but im not up to Vol. 4, im stuck on Vol. 3 and will be stuck here for awhile lol.

but anyway, i would love to see Torn and Restorn in the spectators hards, like they put the pieces together. Even though im not crazy about Torn and Restorns, i think that would be SO HOT!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results