What do you want to see next?

Jul 29, 2008
I would want a dvd so awesome that just by putting it into my DVD player my head would fall off from the insanely ridiclolous awesomeness....

I don't know what I'm talking about but seriously something cool would be all the T11 artists on the page collaberating to make a huge awesome DVD set! But I've had too much sugar in the past hour so I might just be on sugar rush...

Peace!

Sep 2, 2007
London
Some billet work would be nice, but a proper in-depth study of Erdnase's Open Shift would make my dreams come true.

Dec 5, 2007
It would be cool if Theory11 released a book or even a dvd with like 1 trick from each theory11 member or even just by some members. Im tired of Singel effect dvds.

Another cool thing would be if they released a book/dvd focused more on theory then on tricks, They have some of the best performers in close up magic so it would be awsome.

Sep 1, 2007
It would be cool if Theory11 released a book or even a dvd with like 1 trick from each theory11 member or even just by some members. Im tired of Singel effect dvds.

Another cool thing would be if they released a book/dvd focused more on theory then on tricks, They have some of the best performers in close up magic so it would be awsome.

Actually, that's a great idea. Sort of a smorgasbord of ideas and tricks from a wide variety of perspectives.

Dec 5, 2007
Yeah that would be really cool. A dream book would be if everyone got a small chapter in a book with an introduction of them with their thoughts and theory in magic and then one of their favourit effects.

Will probably never happend but it would be cool.

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah that would be really cool. A dream book would be if everyone got a small chapter in a book with an introduction of them with their thoughts and theory in magic and then one of their favourit effects.

Will probably never happend but it would be cool.

If we express enough interest, it might just happen. You never know.

Mar 14, 2008
Something from Aaron Fisher. The Paper Engine in DVD format would be a pleasant surprise.;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results