What if I have my trick somewhere else?

Aug 7, 2014
Hi guys, I'm new here and I didn't see any "Hello" section, so I didn't introduce myself, but I hope you don't mind me it. If any one would show me where that section is (if it exist) that'd be nice. Anyway that's not what this thread is about. I just wanted to know how much royalty will I get if I have the same trick at another website, because there is no info about it on Wire section or I just missed it. If it's written somewhere and I missed it, sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 7, 2014
Are you sure? Because there is something like this: "Unprecedented—60% Royalty!" and if I know well (I'm Polish so my English isn't perfect) Unprecedented means not known before.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Unprecedented means there is no previous example of this. What they are saying is that they are the first to give 60% royalties.

It doesn't matter if your trick is anywhere else - Theory11 doesn't take the rights to the trick, they just give you a platform to sell them. I believe I read that you can have your trick posted here and elsewhere if you like, no difference. Having it posted elsewhere will not effect your royalties here.

Aug 7, 2014
Thank you very much for your responses and for explaining this. I swear I wouldn't come to the conclusion that "Unprecendented" is not about trick but about site XD Well.. that means I will have to learn some things before my English really is perfect :p Thank ya very much one more time.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Thank you very much for your responses and for explaining this. I swear I wouldn't come to the conclusion that "Unprecendented" is not about trick but about site XD Well.. that means I will have to learn some things before my English really is perfect :p Thank ya very much one more time.

Don't feel bad - most Americans don't understand much of English either.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results