What is going on with Zodiac?

Apr 10, 2022
Not trying to give away the secret, but I paid my money and watched the video, and now the trick is in my home, but I can’t perform it. I was surprised that I could not access the secret that you need for the trick at the same time as the explanation videos. Clearly the video explanation needs updating, as what they said to do was not possible. Then the mail brought me the trick on Friday. This is very hard to say without revealing anything. Regardless, i can still not access a major part of the trick. I’ve reached out to support and I still haven’t heard anything from Theory 11. I know it’s the weekend, but when you pay $75 for a trick, you want it to work. And even if I did hear from them, can I rely on this trick to work in the future, or is this just a waist of money?

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Try contacting Spidey as well. He should respond, he's pretty awesome at that sort of thing.

Side note, I clicked on this thread as I thought it was about the Zodiac Killer... lol

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Not trying to give away the secret, but I paid my money and watched the video, and now the trick is in my home, but I can’t perform it. I was surprised that I could not access the secret that you need for the trick at the same time as the explanation videos. Clearly the video explanation needs updating, as what they said to do was not possible. Then the mail brought me the trick on Friday. This is very hard to say without revealing anything. Regardless, i can still not access a major part of the trick. I’ve reached out to support and I still haven’t heard anything from Theory 11. I know it’s the weekend, but when you pay $75 for a trick, you want it to work. And even if I did hear from them, can I rely on this trick to work in the future, or is this just a waist of money?
Hey Mike! Just sent you an email to hopefully get to the bottom of this - Zodiac is working perfectly for us, so we want to make sure you get everything resolved here!

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
Hey, Mikes! It's the same problem for me as well. I'm glad somebody brought this up as I thought it was just a *me* problem. @CaseyRudd I'm pretty sure everyone who owns a Zodiac is also facing this issue too. Kindly email this to me too :)

Apr 10, 2022
So I was asked to log out of theory 11 and log back on and that seems to have fixed it. Give that a try and hopefully it will be fine.

Apr 10, 2022
Follow up.

When I went into the website from my homepage on my phone like it was suggested, I get the same issue. When I go from my internet bookmarks, I don’t.

So my access is dependent on how I get to it. Weird but most importantly, I can access everything.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Follow up.

When I went into the website from my homepage on my phone like it was suggested, I get the same issue. When I go from my internet bookmarks, I don’t.

So my access is dependent on how I get to it. Weird but most importantly, I can access everything.
Hi Mike,

Can you try clearing your browser/system cache on all devices/browsers you plan on using? We aren't able to replicate this issue, so we are still unsure of what the error is. Can you send us a screen recording through the support email showing what happens here?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results