What is the real secret with this trick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2018
I do not believe the box is long enough for the second girl. Is there an LED screen wrapped around the empty area beneath the box displaying a recorded video of empty space so that the second girl is really just sitting in there, and the audience thinks it’s transparent?

Oct 19, 2015
Oh, come on! I love that,
"If you purchase a Ouija board, you can order the download to summon the demons."...!

What, you mean that is not a 'reveal'?

Reactions: CWhite

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
It's done using the same demons as the ones Criss Angel and David Blaine use.
If you purchase a Ouija board, you can order the download to summon the demons.

You are soooooo banned for exposing the method.

Is there an LED screen wrapped around the empty area beneath the box displaying a recorded video of empty space so that the second girl is really just sitting in there, and the audience thinks it’s transparent?

There are no LED screens (or magnets for that matter). The space below the table is truly empty. This is classic illusion design.

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
I always love when people think current magicians' performances of old illusions are done with complex hologram technology, flexible LED screens, lasers, etc.

Anyway, it's magic mate. Enjoy it for what it is.

Reactions: Mr_ARPY and CWhite
Aug 14, 2018
You are soooooo banned for exposing the method.

There are no LED screens (or magnets for that matter). The space below the table is truly empty. This is classic illusion design.

Care to elaborate? :)

I don’t believe it’s the same thing being shown by [EXPOSURE LINK DELETED BY MODERATOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 9, 2018
United Kingdom
Why is it of importance how the trick is done anyway?
The only reason you would need to know is if you were going to attempt to perform the trick for yourself. But if that was the case, then you would already know how the trick is done.

Magic is entertainment, not a puzzle.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results