Status
Not open for further replies.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
If I figure out something that was put out I have every right to do whatever I want with it. You can buy a model airplane or you can build one with spare parts around your house either way you still have a model airplane. Also their are members who did get it right look at their posts. Some say they were expecting something a little bit different.
Herein lies one of the biggest problems in magic. Not only are you saying it's completely okay for you to develop and perform something based on viewing a teaser video over and over again, but you're comparing the art of magic to model airplanes in the same sentence. It's like saying, "If I can put together a song exactly as the composer did originally, I am free to do with it as I wish." :rolleyes:
After all I figured it out. But I was hoping that the spectator can rip their phone out off the balloon themselves, they can't.
Wrong again. The spectator has 'ripped' the phone out of the balloon in every one of my performances, thus far.
As for TnR. It is a mockery of all things magic. I know magicians, pro magicians who bought that and never wanted to buy anything from theory11 again. It was that bad.
I find it odd that any professional would think a FISM Award Winning magician (in Creativity) would release anything that would make a mockery of magic. Chris Kenner loved it so much, he wanted to be the instructor.
And you CAN NOT sell an effect on what the spectator might see.
Selling an effect based on technique or method (i.e., what the magician sees) would be kind of pointless.
You say you want feedback but it is obvious you don't. And I am glad that you have decided to personally attack me in public. If you want me gone so much you have the power to do so. But now everyone will know they main reason you would ban me. Quite frankly JB the truth hurts, and you have taken the defensive because you are wrong. Stop trying to save your ass as a ceo of a company.
JB decided to take the time to address your issues. You respond by personally attacking him? If JB or any other moderator wanted to have you banned, it would have happened. At this point, it hasn't. Therefore, we still obviously think of you as a valuable member of the community.

Anyway, I'm going to close this thread as it's going nowhere. Any further posts would surely result in every member here being called a "fanboy". Let's move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results