What is this move called?

Jun 23, 2009
Hey guys I need some help. I can't remember the name or where I can find this move but I know I have seen it before and was wondering if any of you could point me in the right direction. The move goes as follows:

The deck is on the table. You pick up half the deck and hold it over the bottom half. Throw a random face down card through the gap in between and it comes out the other side face up as a different card then was thrown though.

This is driving me nuts cause I know I have it somewhere in my collection and can't remember where to save my life.

Thanks

Wonderboy

Sep 2, 2007
London
Hey guys I need some help. I can't remember the name or where I can find this move but I know I have seen it before and was wondering if any of you could point me in the right direction. The move goes as follows:

The deck is on the table. You pick up half the deck and hold it over the bottom half. Throw a random face down card through the gap in between and it comes out the other side face up as a different card then was thrown though.

This is driving me nuts cause I know I have it somewhere in my collection and can't remember where to save my life.

Thanks

Wonderboy

I learned this move on Showoff with Cards, although I imagine it had some made-up name on there. I'm afraid I don't know the real name, but hopefully this might help you to track it down.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results