What is your favorite trick?

Sep 1, 2007
England
misdirection and sleights

together, those make the best tricks out there

Wow... that was deep...

Doesn't that account for the majority of magic anyway? And even then there is still the self working magic to consider, and don't tell me self-working stuff is bad, because if you do I have just one word for you:

Overkill

Tom

Sep 1, 2007
Haunted Pack if you know how to work loops right and how to sell and hype it up no one can believe it.

Im going to have to honestly say... 2-Card Monte.

Yea its something you learn in your first year and its not as visual as these new hard hitting stuff. But the reactions with Monte are amazing. Impromtu, Normal deck of cards. And it can be done at anytime, with a number of variations. Not to mention how old it is and its still being done.
Hands down my favorite trick. If i had to choose one trick to stick with, it would be 2-Card Monte

Aug 31, 2007
Boston, MA
My favorite trick is Behold the Scarabus. Basically you borrow a water bottle and a cellphone or any other fairly small object and shove it through the bottle. Since its release it has gained some pretty bad reviews but i love it. It really is a reputation making effect.

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
Wow... that was deep...

Doesn't that account for the majority of magic anyway? And even then there is still the self working magic to consider, and don't tell me self-working stuff is bad, because if you do I have just one word for you:

Overkill

Tom

i sensed sarcasm

lol

what i mean is that i dont have a favorite trick

i use what i know to make tricks.

i dont do tricks, i do sleight of hand and misdirection to achieve and effect.

but hell, for the topics sake

I like Ambitous card

Sep 1, 2007
My favorite has got to be Ghost from the Real Secrets of Magic Vol. 1 by David Stone.

For those of you who dont know the trick spectator picks a card, puts it into the deck, then the magician takes out a different card and places it on the ground. It changes to a spectators card, then the card is put back into the deck and the deck vissualy vanished leaving 4 of a kind of the spectators card. Then I follow it up with Panic and show then the whole deck is in my hand before it vanishes.

Sep 11, 2007
Vintage By me

you take there selected card you show it to the and with a little blur they see it age 100 years.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results