What other magicians would you want to be in T11

Sep 1, 2007
I thought this would be a cool thread. If you could choose any magician from any other magic company to come over here, who would you choose? I think daniel garcia would do great things here.

Sep 1, 2007
I thought this would be a cool thread. If you could choose any magician from any other magic company to come over here, who would you choose? I think daniel garcia would do great things here.

I agree with Daniel Garcia. He is a very creative person and his presence can only do good things for this site. I also think Nathan Kranzo would be a good edition with his vast knowledge of thread work. haha ;)

Sep 1, 2007
So Brad Christian is ok, just not Brad Christien?

Hehe, just joking, I hate him too.

I think one magician that would really boost this site would be Sean Fields. I think that he is quite good at making up tricks.

Aug 31, 2007
Joshua Jay.

Ricky Smith.

Nathan Kranzo.

David Copperfield.

Penn and Teller. (my choices getting weirder...)

Brian Tudor.

Homer Liwag.

Too many.

- harapan. magic!

Sep 1, 2007
Beirut Lebanon
No one. This site is as perfect as it gets. I also don't think that the theory 11 group is open for any extra magicians... I'ts got the top xcmers, creators, magicians, and designers. I would be dissappointed if anyone else joins

Sep 1, 2007
Savannah, GA
While I understand the statement made about Theory11 not being open to new magicians, and perhpas that is or isn't a good thing, I'm still sure they'll release effects from other magicians...they just may not change the core-team.

Several of you have mentioned Daniel Garcia. I'm actually a little suprised with the fact that him and Wayne have worked together and are apparently friends...and the fact that Daniel's also close friends with Justin Miller that neither of their names were in the core group. Anyway...

Other magician's I'd like to see contribute are:

Daniel Garcia (very original, very strong close-up/strolling work, and very enjoyable to watch perform)
Jimmy Smith (that would be me...entirely for selfish reasons)
Justin Miller (with sleight of hand masterpieces like Silver Dream and his very professional-appeal, he'd be a strong asset)
Homer Liwag (again, considering the crowd that makes up the core, and the fact that his hands were one of the videos, I'm suprised he hasn't made an appearance yet).
Morgan Strebler (he'd be a good addition to the mentalism world...his effects such as Spun absolutely KILL audiences)

But again, I think part of theory11's strong point is that with a core-team that doesn't change, they'll be able to keep a standard that may get diluted if too many names get added to the pot.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results