What to get?

Hey guys I'm a bit confused lately with all the upcoming releases. What should I get. I can only get 1 dvd/book and a brick of cards. What should I get.

Dangerous by Daniel Madison(already have lethal)
AndthenSome(4th trilogy disk)
Encyclopedia of playing card flourishes
Virts Dvd
Shattenrich
Xb2

Cards

Guardians
wynns
Biycycle vintage
Biycycle
Wpt diamond backs
Tallys
BICYCLE 500 PLAYING CARDS
Centurians
Dan and Dave deck

Tell me the two best from each.

Jan 7, 2008
Look like a tough choice you have. Where can you buy "And Then Some" and what is a Dan and Dave deck?

Feb 2, 2008
Dangerous by Daniel Madison(already have lethal)
AndthenSome(4th trilogy disk)
Encyclopedia of playing card flourishes
Virts Dvd
Shattenrich
Xb2

Cards

Guardians
wynns
Biycycle vintage
Biycycle
Wpt diamond backs
Tallys
BICYCLE 500 PLAYING CARDS
Centurians
Dan and Dave deck

Tell me the two best from each.

Don't get any of these ! Just put more months practicing from the DVDs/books that you already have. You can get Tallys if you can find them cheap.

Jan 7, 2008
n00b. Anyway, CEnturions and DB2 deck. ATS and Dangerous. SAVE.

Why a noob? Because I just startd posting or because these are two products I'm not familiar with. I was curious if he meant the Wynns that are available on their site and I'm not familiar with that DVD. I've been performing magic for about 13 years and I'm guessing only a kid would use the word "noob".

Why a noob? Because I just startd posting or because these are two products I'm not familiar with. I was curious if he meant the Wynns that are available on their site and I'm not familiar with that DVD. I've been performing magic for about 13 years and I'm guessing only a kid would use the word "noob".

thANK YOU! someone had to get it across ;)

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA

Sorry, I felt like I was at a different forum. Anyway, Andthensome will be a DVD that the Buck Twins will release some time this year. The DB2 deck will be a Dan and Dave Deck that the will also release this year. Again I'm sorry.:(

Look like a tough choice you have. Where can you buy "And Then Some" and what is a Dan and Dave deck?
Andthensome is not released yet. It is the fourth installment to the trilogy. Also rumor has it that it will be teaching the G.O.A.T change which is the change used in there artist teaser. As for the deck maybe this thread will help

Don't get any of these ! Just put more months practicing from the DVDs/books that you already have. You can get Tallys if you can find them cheap.
Well I usually practice 6 hours a day straight. Yeah I barely see my parents.:p Anyway, I rarely buy anything since my parents wait till my repot card comes. The last dvd I bought was the trilogy and I've been practicing that every day, and finally my parents asked me if I wanted something so I've been thinking hard on what to decide.

Well, really depends. Whats your skill level for xcm? and it really depends on what cards you don't have and what cards are interesting to you.

My skill level is at intermediate. THe last brick of cards I bought were tallies so I really wanted to try something different unless if there isn't any thing better to buy. Oh and I want the red/blue wynns since I already tried the browns.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results