What trick do you guys like more?

What trick do you like most

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 30, 2009
Sorry "Matt". First of all, I never said "magic" wasn't a battle, I said this shouldn't be a battle of companies.

And second of all, this is how you spell By (Not Buy). And if we're going into the grammar of a post, please learn to use fullstops and capital letters.

Cheers, Tom
okay Im sorry for my ediotic sarcasim
Were good !

Kind of pointless... people should be more concern about there magic then what products are better or cool hype is coming up next so i can blow my money on it and not use it.

BTW the gecko is awful please i recomend a topit if you want to vanish anything.
Thats nice I could care less about your thoughts and you spelled topic wrong
and If you thought It was pointless why did you respond.

Dude, that was harsh and uncalled for.
Also when trying to correct the spelling of "competition" you spelled "competition" wrong.
Look on the bottom I said I was sorry

Also when trying to correct the spelling of "competition" you spelled "competition" wrong.
I told him I was Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Oh my god, seriously!? You're going to criticize someone who posts on his spelling? As I said, don't turn this topic into a mindless argument because it's on the fast track down that lane.

Mar 2, 2008
Thats nice I could care less about your thoughts and you spelled topic wrong
and If you thought It was pointless why did you respond.

When did i say topic? u mean topit? thats a trick when you..... whatever you will figure it out.

I responded to this to just say we could all improve on our fourm making.

Also dude it's a message board, what does it matter if we spell somthing wrong what are you going to do about it? It's not like every word is wrong.

Also if you don't care about peoples thoughts then why are you talking to people?

Mar 30, 2009
Matt, he wasn't spelling 'Topic' he was spelling 'Topit' a device that allows you to vanish things.

Cheers, Tom
Okay lets just talk about magic and that was my bad

When did i say topic? u mean topit? thats a trick when you..... whatever you will figure it out.

I responded to this to just say we could all improve on our fourm making.

Also dude it's a message board, what does it matter if we spell somthing wrong what are you going to do about it? It's not like every word is wrong.

Also if you don't care about peoples thoughts then why are you talking to people?
It was just a helpful word of advice and i wanted to see out of the tricks I have , what others like the most.

Oh my god, seriously!? You're going to criticize someone who posts on his spelling? As I said, don't turn this topic into a mindless argument because it's on the fast track down that lane.

I told them I 'm Joking and just to talk about magic

Im sorry for my meaness

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 18, 2008
www.youtube.com
I have to say pressure is a great effect like others have said because of how strong it is, but I voted for trifecta because I am getting into coin magic a lot more, and those three vanished are just so smooth it's hard to beat.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results