5) distortion (theory11)
6) Ringtone (theory 11)
7) TnR ( Theory11)
8) lit (theory11)
9) riot (theory11)
10) Box Monster( theory11)

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Pressure. Impromptu. Good price. Strong effect (When performed right, because everyone will say it sucks but they are stupid and I can prove that this is an extremely good effect and that it's not easy to figure out). Sorry I had to go on a rant there.

i'm a big fan of Ringtone. But pressure was a great buy as well. you realise thatall those products are verry different right? It really all comes down to personal preferance. Ask yourself "will I really use this?" and "how will this fit into my routine?", "does this fit my persona?"

my two cents.

EDIT: sorry,I thought you were asking which one you should buy, nevermind then.....

Mar 30, 2009
I made a mastake on ringtone and box monster, i said they were from theory11 but there from ellusionist, my bad. thank you magiclemonbird for the heads up.

Mar 30, 2009
Pressure. Impromptu. Good price. Strong effect (When performed right, because everyone will say it sucks but they are stupid and I can prove that this is an extremely good effect and that it's not easy to figure out). Sorry I had to go on a rant there.
dosen't matter if you went rant or not at least you voted

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
I made a mastake on ringtone and box monster, i said they were from theory11 but there from ellusionist, my bad. thank you magiclemonbird for the heads up.

Also it sorta bothers me that you said the Gecko is from ellusionist when it was originally released MANY other places for quite a while before E picked it up.
Just sayin'...
Lit too, was released at papercrane before Theory11.

LIt gets my vote though, I don't own all of them but of the one's I do have I've got the most mileage out of lit.

Mar 30, 2009
So this is turning into a comp. now between companies? Dude, does it honestly matter?

Cheers, Tom
no " Dude " i just want to see buy curiousity "dude " what trick people think is the best out of list "dude"
Buy the way magic is a competiton Look at the theory 11 battles.

By the way " Dude " this is how you spell (competion).

How Redudant am i by saying dude

Oh what a petty , the heck with it Magic Matt sighning out "dude"

finally someone votes for a card trick

Also it sorta bothers me that you said the Gecko is from ellusionist when it was originally released MANY other places for quite a while before E picked it up.
Just sayin'...
Lit too, was released at papercrane before Theory11.

LIt gets my vote though, I don't own all of them but of the one's I do have I've got the most mileage out of lit.
oh well thats a petty I didn't have time to look back at where the trick ariginated from ,but I'm talking about where the tricks are now , I'm just "Saying"

Last edited by a moderator:
no " Dude " i just want to see buy curiousity "dude " what trick people think is the best out of list "dude"

Sorry "Matt". First of all, I never said "magic" wasn't a battle, I said this shouldn't be a battle of companies.

And second of all, this is how you spell By (Not Buy). And if we're going into the grammar of a post, please learn to use fullstops and capital letters.

Cheers, Tom

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario

Oh what a petty , the heck with it Magic Matt sighning out "dude"

Dude, that was harsh and uncalled for.
Also when trying to correct the spelling of "competition" you spelled "competition" wrong.

Mar 2, 2008
no offence

Kind of pointless... people should be more concern about there magic then what products are better or cool hype is coming up next so i can blow my money on it and not use it.

BTW the gecko is awful please i recomend a topit if you want to vanish anything.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results