What trick should I buy?

Nov 12, 2008
I am new to theory 11 and I was thinking about buying one of the tricks I was wondering weather I should by TNR, exile, or distortion. I just want an effect that gets mximum impact and that isn't to gimmicky or unclean. That last part was a bit hard to understand but who cares. Thanks....8+9+17

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Okay, the best way to go is Control. It is Super easy, completely impromptu, And You completely stop your pulse. I Quote Daniel Garcia "You can do this effect nude.'

Hey Mate,

Welcome to Theory11!

All of the above effects do require a gimmick, though they are all fairly easy to handle.

Out of the Three Above I personally would suggest Distortion.

The Handling within the DVD is great, and the gimmick itself is pretty easy to handle and 'dump' so to speak.

TNR is a great effect, but no offence to Mathieu not one of my favourite Torn and Restored effects, if you are looking for a T&R I would recommend the T&R Project/FiTH by Huron Low, or even Torn by Garcia.

Exile is one that I honestly wont be performing, as it isnt really my style but once again it is very clever. People have suggested it is quiet gimmicky, and I guess you could say that it is, but it is also pretty simple to handle.

Simply put, if you have to choose between those three effects I would go with Distortion.

Remember though that though Theory11 is a great site, and has many great effects, dont just limit yourself to Theory11, and E products!

Thanks,
Matty

Okay, the best way to go is Control. It is Super easy, completely impromptu, And You completely stop your pulse. I Quote Daniel Garcia "You can do this effect nude.'

Not really answering his question, but I do agree!

Out of all the effects here, Control is definately my favourite.

Though it really isnt an effect I can see myself performing on the street, or to a small audiance.

Thanks,
Matty

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Out of those three choices I would have to say... Distortion.

But I reccomend buying one of the following if you want more of a less gimmicky trick:

Believe,

Panic-does use a gimmick,

Witness,

RIOT-also uses a gimmick

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results