What type of kind of one handed cut is this? What is it called?

Oct 23, 2015
I'm on the go right now, but this video may have your answers and then some:

Unfortunately I already saw that video and it does not have this particular cut.. The cut I demonstrated uses a kind of " swivel " effect. You start by holding the deck in between your index finger and middle finger, then with your thumb you swivel the cards to the back. The video you supplied; only does cuts that you hold in your hand sideways.

Thanks for trying to help though.

Oct 23, 2015
It's the Knuckle Cut

It's not the knuckle cut. I'm using my thumb, not my knuckle. Also I'm holding the deck in between my index and middle fingers. I've been looking through youtube to find it..but I haven't yet. My father taught me it a long time ago, which he learned from his father..

I'm pretty sure somewhere out there - someone else does it; and know's what it's called.

Jan 29, 2015
It's not the knuckle cut. I'm using my thumb, not my knuckle. Also I'm holding the deck in between my index and middle fingers. I've been looking through youtube to find it..but I haven't yet. My father taught me it a long time ago, which he learned from his father..

I'm pretty sure somewhere out there - someone else does it; and know's what it's called.
May i ask why you're so curious on finding the name of this cut?

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Just looks like a modified scissor cut to me. I've seen this done many times in older videos, but I don't think it's a particularly specialized move.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results