What was the video that...

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
k im trying to remember years back, a friend had a dvd of de'vo
where all it was was showing moves with cards
starting at level 1- beginner
and moving on upto level 5- expert

what dvd was this on?
was it xtreme beginnerz? because i have it and cant find this section..

Sep 1, 2007
dude a minor correction, I dont think that was de'vo doing those moves...

edit: although they do credit de'vo for some of the moves they ripped off from him, and they call it the wrong names like "back flip vanish" LOL

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Isn't this the DVD in which many moves are taught incorrectly by somebody who can't even do the moves themselves, or am I getting it confused with something else?

Huruey

Isn't this the DVD in which many moves are taught incorrectly by somebody who can't even do the moves themselves, or am I getting it confused with something else?

Huruey

This is the one, though I heard the teaching was bad and sometimes taught wrong but I heard nothing about the teacher not being able to do them well. Regardless people have said to stay away from this dvd.

~PaCo

Jun 18, 2008
USA
Do not purchase this DVD collection

Penguin Magic is a good provider and has excellent customer service, however, they are somewhat lagged behind in the entire scene. Their "newly released" magic tricks, etc are mediocre, and the minimal Cardistry-related items on their website are not of good quality at all.

PTG

Jun 15, 2008
In a cave.
Do not purchase this DVD collection

Penguin Magic is a good provider and has excellent customer service, however, they are somewhat lagged behind in the entire scene. Their "newly released" magic tricks, etc are mediocre, and the minimal Cardistry-related items on their website are not of good quality at all.

Don't take this as an attack, but I disagree with you, the "newly released" magic is new(or as new as it can be), it is just not by the normal hot shots that you are used to. Just because the dvd doesn't have a fancy case and isn't edited as much as theory 11 stuff does not mean that it doesn't have new good ideas in it...How many DVD's do you have (card-wise) from penguin? I've gotta ask cause I own plenty, and you can't honestly tell me that Greg Wilson's, Daryl's, and Joshua Jay's (and even De'vo's for pete's sake) stuff is mediocre???

They sell plenty of great products and I don't think you should talk about things you know nothing about....

-PTG

PS the first dvd I got from them was show off with cards, and I learned every move off of it, true the teaching wasn't perfect, but it wasn't impossible to get the jist either.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results