What would you ask Calen Morelli?

Coming soon to Exposé: an exclusive interview with Calen Morelli! As always, we want to hear your questions for him. Post any questions that you'd like to ask Calen, and I'll include the best ones in the interview when we sit down later this week.

This is your opportunity to poke the brain of one of the most creative minds in magic! From creating Dresscode to releasing Function 9 and working for David Copperfield, Calen has certainly made his mark on the magic industry; so what do you want to know?

Dec 16, 2011
Coming soon to Exposé: an exclusive interview with Calen Morelli! As always, we want to hear your questions for him. Post any questions that you'd like to ask Calen, and I'll include the best ones in the interview when we sit down later this week.

please make the interview a long one! calen is probably my favorite magician so make it a long interview answering more than 2 0r 3 questions please!

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
The crazy woman you filmed in Vegas that stole Patrick Kun's bag, do you think she was a spy working for one of your competitors?

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
What exactly is "a day at the office" like with David Copperfield? Can you let us in on any projects that you are working on with Copperfield? Any stories about those you work with?

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 12, 2012
What's it like working for David Copperfield? Do you benefit from ideas that you come up with and develop for him? Maybe apply them to your own style of magic?

These are all great questions guys, some of them made me laugh :). I don't think we'll be able to cover any questions regarding David Copperfield, but this is definitely going to be a great interview!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
These are all great questions guys, some of them made me laugh :). I don't think we'll be able to cover any questions regarding David Copperfield, but this is definitely going to be a great interview!

Awwww mannnnn! But RoooOOOOooob anybody can talk about their creative process, or what inspires them but only a few can talk about what it's like working with "The greatest illusionist of our time" :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results