What would you like to see sold in the T11 GEAR section?

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
no bag, no wristband, maybe close-up pad. But why do they need to? Can't you get a close-up pad from somewhere else.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Personally, I could go for a close-up mat...

However, TKH is right. I can just get that else where.

To be honest, I could really go for a wicked looking beanie. I'm starting to enjoy wearing them, but I have a feeling that it will be a while before we see anything like that around these parts.

Maybe it's my lack of creativity at the moment, but I can't really think of something else that Theory11 could make to put in the gear section.

Then again, I'll probably come back and edit this at 2am tonight just to suggest something really out there and random. Hah.

Shane K.

Nov 4, 2007
It seems to me like a theory11 closeup pad would be completely pointless. Isn't a closeup mat supposed to be plain so it doesnt distract from the magic? What would it have? the big 11 logo? why would you want to use this to perform for laymen?

Well, if some of you are worried about T11 "looking" like Ellusionist....I don't think it's a big deal, Ellusionist has marketed some of the more popular gear/products so, if T11 is looking to market something and it can't be anything Ellusionist did, because god forbid we turn into an Ellusionist clone, then it won't be something very mainstream magic related.

I would like to see, probably some more clothing, hats, toques, etc. I think a wristband, or something along those lines would be nice.

I really can't think of anything unique, and original at the moment but, more clothes FTW :).

-RA69

P.S:I'm just stating my opinion, and I'm not trying to bash E or T11 in any way, I'm just saying it's alright to sell similar products with different logos on it.

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
Well, if some of you are worried about T11 "looking" like Ellusionist....I don't think it's a big deal, Ellusionist has marketed some of the more popular gear/products so, if T11 is looking to market something and it can't be anything Ellusionist did, because god forbid we turn into an Ellusionist clone, then it won't be something very mainstream magic related.

I would like to see, probably some more clothing, hats, toques, etc. I think a wristband, or something along those lines would be nice.

I really can't think of anything unique, and original at the moment but, more clothes FTW :).

-RA69

P.S:I'm just stating my opinion, and I'm not trying to bash E or T11 in any way, I'm just saying it's alright to sell similar products with different logos on it.

so are you saying its alright what magic makers does with their prodcuts???

Sep 1, 2007
Gear t11 should offer to us:
1.Beanie that has a cool design
2.A sweater(a skater look to it)
3.Some nitty-gritty dogtags
4.A dvd case for all your t11 dvds
5.Coin purses, card holders, that kind of stuff
6.Nice quality posters of all your favorite t11 artists in one poster/or 1 artist that is performing their signature effect
7.And more shirts(black preferably)with cool,BOLD,artistic designs that will get noticed easily that you are a magician
8.Caps/hats that have a hip-hop look to it
9.Zippo lighters/wallets that have t11 logo on it
10.A buckle/a belt that will help you spank those ninjas w/Danny

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results