What's the coolest flourish EVER?

Sep 1, 2007
What do you guys think the craziest/hardest/coolest flourish of all time is? I haven't been around in flourishing that long, so I can't really weigh in. If you post a flourish, please post a video of it behing performed. Thanks,
Creep

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Charlier .
+1... The Charlier is THE best flourish ever!! :D:D:D

Haha. There is no single flourish that outdoes all the rest. It's all based on your style. Everyone has their own style (well, at least they should...) and they like what best suits their style. There are two main styles of flourishing (in the online world) which are broken up into sub-categories. They are the HANDLORDZ style which was created by De'vo Vom Schattenreich and Jerry Cestkowski (finally got his book! :)) and the DAN AND DAVE style (self-explanatory). HANDLORDZ are more about impossibility where the styles are based on seemingly impossible armspreads/catches, crazy displays, etc. The DAN AND DAVE style is about fluid two-handed, multi-packet cuts that focus more on moving the packets around to make a sort of "dance" (so to speak) with the cards instead of creating a display although there are some displays like the W.E.R.M. and the famous Leno cut.

Well, in my opinion, I like Dan and Dave's style as well as Daniel Madison's old-skool concepts. My favourite flourishes to perform are probably Daniel Madison's Lethal Ex cut and Dan and Dave's Madonna II. From the Handlordz category I like Jerry's X cuts, armspreads and springs as well as De'vo's Cobra cuts. Although I can't do the Cobra cuts because my thumbs are a tad too short, I like the creativity and impact of the cut.

Well that's my two cents. How about you?

Cheers,
Shanku

Sep 1, 2007
(Virginia, USA)
Right now, I love Stephan's "Rolling Thunder" and "Legato". His stuff rocks!

Pierre also has some good moves. Jonas's Instant Pentagon is cool, as well (Not the one handed display).

I like a lot of stuff. :S

(Avalanche FTW!)

Sep 2, 2007
Anti-farro!

Then
The Curly Cue
One handed Spring
S LePaul
J5
Pandora
Sybil stuff

And anything showing the back of Jerry's nuggets

Sep 1, 2007
Surrey.U.K
At the moment I would say one handed cuts, Kryptonite, rolling L-cuts to name a couple, but as long as they are done with both hands simulaneously. Oh and fans.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results