What's the name of that trick

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
I don't know, but I figured it out the first time I watched it... Think about gaffs!

Jul 13, 2011
I am talking about just the real name of the trick (is not nfw 2) if someone have been watched this trick. I want to purchase it - but don't know where and the name. I know how is done - not the case here. Excuse my english.
P.S - there is a comment that says is called King to Aces but i think is diff name becouse there is other trick with that name .. besides i can't find a magic store with that name for a card trick anyway...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
OK on watching it again (yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeesh hhh), it looks like a simple trick I remember learning from a kids magic set a friends little brother had a while ago. Yeah. Non examinable, he uses false counts at the end to disguise the discrepencies.

Jul 13, 2011
Actually maybe is better just to find those cards. But again.. where? Need 2 kings red/black (hearts&spades) and Aces for the back.. Where to buy...

Mar 10, 2011
Actually maybe is better just to find those cards. But again.. where? Need 2 kings red/black (hearts&spades) and Aces for the back.. Where to buy...

Here's a better investment: Go buy "The Art of Card Splitting". It teaches all you'll ever need to know about making your own gaffs. You can buy it at penguin

Jul 13, 2011
I saw the trailer, if im not mistaken (my eng bad) he says i need at least 10$ to buy the equipment...? + 34$ dvd and im not very clever for that stuff... no way. Better buy bicycle decks double face/back, blank.. they are 1 deck 4.50$ in Aceking website... But still heart/spade king need and to be double face..

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results