What's your "quickie" trick?

May 17, 2015
After watching Blake's Invisible card, I wanted to give it a try and I believe it is a great quick trick to do, also great as an opener or if you want to transition to cards in your routine.

Jun 25, 2015
This is me performing an effect (one of a few) I go to when I don't have a lot of time. I ask a spectator to choose a card, (in this case the 10 of Hearts) look at it, place it in the middle of the deck.

The following video is what happens afterwards.

It's quick, gets a nice reaction and can also be used on it's own like in the video as a color change.

|| Steven

I love color change effects! Painters change, back to back, etc. I have a decent idea of how this is performed... can anyone message me with either a link to a tutorial or a brief explanation of the sleight? lanewagnermagic@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2013
what is this effect called? Where can I learn it?
This is me performing an effect (one of a few) I go to when I don't have a lot of time. I ask a spectator to choose a card, (in this case the 10 of Hearts) look at it, place it in the middle of the deck.

The following video is what happens afterwards.

It's quick, gets a nice reaction and can also be used on it's own like in the video as a color change.

|| Steven

Jan 28, 2015
I learned it from Dimitri Arieri's 'Monument' DVD, it doesn't have an actual name to my knowledge, none was given on the DVD, it's one part of a flourishing routine he teaches.

It's a little bit of a knacky move, but not that difficult to get down.

|| Steven

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results