What's your type of card magic ... ?

Nov 4, 2009
I really like transpos and Sandwiches.
Not that mine are particularly amazing, I just think they're the most fun to do, and have a fairly simple plot, which is entertaining, and easy for the spectator to understand.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
The three card routines I perform when I am working are.

A multiphase tell reading routine.
A memory demonstration.
An influenced themed OOTW routine.

In my stage shows I use a how to get into someones head and change their thoughts routine.

Other things that use cards that I play around with casual type performances are using genuine hypnosis and muscle reading techniques to help find cards or things of that nature. I am still working these up to performance ready however with these the only way to practice is by doing.

Dec 18, 2009
Sandwhiches, color changes, and umm i guess the queens is a "production"? so sandwhiches, color changes and productions

Jan 1, 2010
I have to agree that it depends upon the situation.
I do mostly comedy magic so my normal opener is the silent treatment ( Big switch reveal) followed by hold it buster ( different kicker at end).
This definetely lets my audience know my "style"

If table hopping, things do change of course. I would most likely do call of wild( rapid reset) or my take on color monte. Royal scam is great too.

If trying to do magic to teach a lesson: BIKE built for 5 is great for a designated driver theme.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results