Where did Danny Garcia go?

Sep 2, 2007
hey everyone,

does anyone know what DG has been up to? any new products coming out? lecture notes? DVD's? seems like the guy has disappeared. he's one of my favourite creators.

hey everyone,

does anyone know what DG has been up to? any new products coming out? lecture notes? DVD's? seems like the guy has disappeared. he's one of my favourite creators.
He has a product coming out through Ellusionist which is a collaboration with him and Wayne Houchin. It is called the Ultra Gaff deck and there have been leaked previews/teasers on the Ellusionist website.

Mitchell

Sep 2, 2007
is that all? i remember reading that he had a few things going. a wallet and come sort of coin bend.....i think. his stuff is always cool.

D|G is supposed to be coming out with 10 new effects this year. Some in compilations, some sold individually. I'll list the four I know of.

1. Has already been released: Greed
2. UltraGaff with W:H
3.. Bent - an open-hand coin bend, released through Ellusionist as an instant download.
4. The fourth is a card to wallet effect.

I believe Torn Too has already been released. Could be wrong though....

Hope this helps!

Anthony Bass

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah, I haven't heard from him in a long time. From his profiles, he haven't been on the E forums since early October, and haven't been on these forums since the 11th this month. I sent him an e-mail earlier, and got no reply, but thats probably cause he's busy. But other than that..yeah I guess he disappeared..

I think his next release, as stated above, is UltraGaff with Wayne Houchin. From what he said earlier in the forums, he said he has two set of footage with Ellusionist which is still on the shelf. Its probably the bent coin you're talking about, and Fallen, which from what I've heard is his ACR ending. I'm not sure though, these are just info that I read around different forums.

He also said he'll be shooting new projects early next year. He's putting a bunch of single tricks into one big set. I thnk it's going to be quite spectacular.

Sep 1, 2007
D|G is supposed to be coming out with 10 new effects this year. Some in compilations, some sold individually. I'll list the four I know of.

1. Has already been released: Greed
2. UltraGaff with W:H
3.. Bent - an open-hand coin bend, released through Ellusionist as an instant download.
4. The fourth is a card to wallet effect.

I believe Torn Too has already been released. Could be wrong though....

Hope this helps!

Anthony Bass

His coin bend is out already through E?!

Also, the card to wallet is supposed to be released Christmas last year. Wow...don't even know where it went now.

Sep 2, 2007
what a cool guy. i'd like to meet him one day. from the sounds of that interview, 2008 is gonna be a big year for him. i'm pumped. hopefully his site will be up soon too.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Daniel Garcia actually has gone on strike until he gets special attention from yours truly. That is the real reason I am going to Houston, I'm willing to sacrifice my formal upbringing and normal intelligence by visiting the south and hanging out with Daniel.

I hope the outcome of my visit will coax him out of his silence and bring him back to the positive influences of the magic community. As well all care and miss Mr. Garcia, I'm going to do my best to talk him into releasing some more of his bad ass products, as his talents shall no longer be hidden from the world.

Katie Egleston

Sep 1, 2007
I heard straight from Garcia he would start production in early 2008 on a new 3 DVD set like the DGP. The single effects he wanted to release separately all will be taught on the 3 DVD set.
-BBB

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results