Where do you keep your cards?

Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I collect cards and im just wondering where you guys keep them in order to keep them in good shape, etc. Right now i just have all mine in a shoebox but i would really like to know of some other containers you guys use and also where you put them. I keep my box just on my desk in my room, away from the sun, just incase :p.

Aug 31, 2007
California
I have this old wooden box which perfectly fits a lot of decks very tightly and snugly. it's like a porper clip for 30 or so decks. I haven't had a click bend in ages =)

Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
your pretty lucky lol, ive been looking for something along those lines but i guess ill just have to wait till i find one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
When they are at home, I have a little magic drawer with all my Dvd's, gimmicks, books and cards.

When I'm out of home, they are in my pants..............pockets.

Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
lol i know about the porper clip but i mean like where you keep all your cards at once :p not just a deck lol, and the drawer thing is a good idea, i might clear out a drawer and put all my stuff there :D

Sep 1, 2007
i have a very tidy corner where i keep my cards organized in the following order:

manufacturer,
type,
color,
alphabetically
then chronologically.

CIMG3824.jpg

ps lol gavin

Dec 16, 2007
Umm WOW? That's a lot of decks and I see the David Blaine deck. Do you have the Black Ghost?

Anyways I keep 4 decks in my coat and the rest in a bookcase.

Sep 1, 2007
no black ghost, i dont usually buy any deck over $10. i do like the david blaine decks though, you can even get a signed one for cheap on his website.

i dont really "collect" decks so none of them stay sealed for long... I have to play with them all, i love the different feel of the texture, cut, and looks. i'm still kind of n00b and in the "honeymoon" phase of card work where i'm getting to discover new things, havent really found that PERFECT deck yet. although palmettos are darn close :D

why pay $350 for a deck that's just going to sit in a box? hehe

i will probably buy some black ghosts once the new edition goes on sale at E though - im loving the shadow masters! they kick butt

PS on a side note, did I break this thread when I put that picture in? my browser looks all jacked up and

Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Thats a big collection trashman, lol, and im kinda the same way, i cant keep my decks sealed up, i just want to open them up and fiddle with them too much lol. I also dont believe you should buy a deck for over $10. Did you buy all your decks online trash, or did you just find them around various stores?

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I have mine scattered around the house... I don't have a place to keep them in.
Anyways, I'm really jealous of trash do afford all of those... how much did you get those Aviators from CC?

Sep 1, 2007
CC hooked up those packs REALLY cheap. i forget exactly how much but it was around $2/pack if that even.

yea i buy them all off ebay sellers:

aceking
fullboatdealer
merz67
pokerstud52 - i just bought 5 bricks of palmettos from this guy. amazing prices. he lives in OH as does fullboat and others

also keep your eyes open for direct buys, like davidblaine.com had the "rare" blue split spades for $7/pack when they're going for $15 on ebay.

also the tough to find, weird decks I get from UK dealers.

cards4magic.co.uk
magicbox - really good prices
"the royal collection" - this is where i got the Anglo Offason

kids - stay in school and go to college so you too can have a big messy pile of cards :D

I collect cards and im just wondering where you guys keep them in order to keep them in good shape, etc. Right now i just have all mine in a shoebox but i would really like to know of some other containers you guys use and also where you put them. I keep my box just on my desk in my room, away from the sun, just incase :p.

When I buy cards I usually order bricks, so I keep the white boxes they come in to keep my unopened decks in.

Brian

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results