Where is the wheel?

Lance H.(1)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
It's still early. Latest they've started it is around the 10th of December if memory serves.
Just have patience. Cheers!

That's true but they've always announced it way in advance. I think last year's announcement was toward the end of October. With no mention of it at all, makes me wonder if it's going to happen this year.

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
No way....they couldn't be that cruel....they aren't that cruel...oh misery upon my open wounds..nooooooooo!!! No they are just teasing and testing our resolve...hang in there everyone...I am sure it's comming....isn't it!!!!

Dec 4, 2018
For those of us who have been playing for 4-5 years, it does seem like the wheel seems to be coming out later. I think in 2018, it was released on December 3rd. That being said, the generosity of the wheel has also changed, so it’s a give and take. Just an observation.

Reactions: CWhite and PeterC9

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
Yes I agree with Prestige43..for all of us it is something we look forward to every year. It really is the one time...apart from the Saturday night contest we all gather and communicate and have fun together. I think though we all should thank Theory11 for what they have done over the last 4-5 years and the large amount of work that must go into something like this. We all have gone through a difficult time over the last 3 years and people are just starting to get back on their feet...but..let us know if it's not to be...some will curse but many will understand and still love Theory11... my thoughts as well.

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
Zero for me with my spin...but that's cool...start buying your card desks and items now one and all...it's on!!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results