Where is Torn Too?

Sep 22, 2007
I know it was released but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I would kill to have it and also is the E gaff worth getting or should i wait for ultragaff if its ever released. What is a gaff deck worth getting. Does anybody know what a ambituous card routine ending is? Im talking about fallen by daniel garcia so its an ending not an effect? Whens is his next trick going to be released im so fricken anxious!

Tnx Adam

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
I know it was released but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I would kill to have it and also is the E gaff worth getting or should i wait for ultragaff if its ever released. What is a gaff deck worth getting. Does anybody know what a ambituous card routine ending is? Im talking about fallen by daniel garcia so its an ending not an effect? Whens is his next trick going to be released im so fricken anxious!

Tnx Adam

Torn Too I don't believe is released on a DVD yet. I have heard mention of it in a notes format but have yet to actually see it available anywhere. I think it is actually written on a napkin and stored in the Danny Garcia wallet for now.

The gaff decks from E are nothing like Ultra Gaff but they still have quite a few very useful gaff cards in them that I have used on a number of occasions. It is worth getting if you want an assorted collection of gaff cards. Ultra Gaff is going to seriously floor people when they see the cards that Wayne and Danny came up with in this deck. I haven't seen the DVD production yet but I have been told that there are going to be routines taught that involve all the cards in the deck.

No idea when Danny's material that he has filmed is going to actually be released as I don't think there has been a single blurb mentioning an estimated date yet. Hopefully soon is all I can say.

--Jim

Nov 17, 2007
I found an exclusive copy of the booklet. It was in a PDF. It is a very clever trick. I have no clue or no information on it so...yeah...why am I even writing this?

Sep 2, 2007
Fallen is an ambituous card ending. meaning that it would be a killer ending for an ambitous card routine. I've never even heard of torn too....

KevinReylek

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
NY
www.newyorkmagicproject.com
I believe Danny self-published Torn Too quite a number of years ago. It used to be available through him, but I believe it's pretty hard to get now.

He supposedly filmed the Torn Too DVD with Penguin, and it was supposed to be released quite a long time ago. I don't know what's happened there. Hopefully it will surface eventually.

It sounds like the Ultragaff will be pretty different from the "normal" E gaff deck. The E gaff has some fantastic cards in it, and the bit I've heard about UltraGaff sounds out of this world. I'd say that if you're really interested in gaffs, both items will probably be solid additions to your collection.

And since many people already have ambitious routines that vary greatly, I'm guessing that Fallen is just a final "phase" that you can add on at the end of an existing routine. So, in a way, it's a "trick", but probably one that's best used at the end of a routine, rather than by itself as a stand-alone.

Sep 1, 2007
New York
Torn Too I don't believe is released on a DVD yet. I have heard mention of it in a notes format but have yet to actually see it available anywhere. I think it is actually written on a napkin and stored in the Danny Garcia wallet for now....

--Jim

Very funny — and, perhaps, accurate.

Yes, he supposedly did shoot this for Penguin and they were talking about it around the time "Greed" came out. Then, I remember a posting that said that there was some problem with the footage shot and that Garcia was going to Vegas to re-film it. That's the last I heard.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results