Where to buy a 12 pack of playing cards?

Nov 27, 2010
hey everyone i am looking to buy a 12 pack of playing cards, were it is 13 dollars for 12 decks. i know you can find them at cosco but i sadly do not have one close to me. i do in fact have a bj's which is very similar. Do you know if BJ's sells them?

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
hey everyone i am looking to buy a 12 pack of playing cards, were it is 13 dollars for 12 decks. i know you can find them at cosco but i sadly do not have one close to me. i do in fact have a bj's which is very similar. Do you know if BJ's sells them?

I'm pretty sure they do sell them at BJ's... Btw, out of curiosity, does anyone know why it's called BJ's?

Do you have a Sam's Club? As far as I know cosco and Sam's Club are the only company's that do it. Oh and just to warn you, they are the ****tiest card in the world. They have to be like Q3. You get what you pay for. Rough edges and off center backs.

Cheers

Oni

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
Oh and just to warn you, they are the ****tiest card in the world.

Oh well I wouldn't say that (not just because I don't swear too much)... The ones I have bought, are usually off center a little, but it's not like the quality of the cards are any different... They usually feel just the same as bikes...

Jul 22, 2010
i just bought a brick right here at t11 for like $15 i think. but yet again, that was on black friday.

Dec 26, 2009
Don't forget that Wal-Mart also has 2-packs for anywhere from 97 cents to 2 dollars. Look by the registers at check out. Also another really cheap priced deck of cards are the Arrco Streamlines. They are a buck a deck at Wal-Mart. For the price you are paying Streamlines are great cards. They feel a lot like Aladdins but thinner card stock.

But just to let you know I wouldn't let too many people know that you are looking for a deal on cards here. You don't want anyone (C.R.) calling you a "cheap" magician just because you are trying to get the best deal.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results