Where to buy card stock?

Feb 1, 2008
like the title state, i want to know where to by card stock. I'm wanting to make my own gaff cards so if anyone know were to buy card stock that would be greatly appreciated. oh and will I be able print them out on my printer. thanks in advance.

Kcardum

I have no idea where to buy card stock. But you could learn to split cards and make some cool gaffs that way. If you are wanting to do some crazy gaffs, I would say its probably gonna be cheaper to just buy one of the gaff decks from E. Not only cheaper in price but probably better quality than printing off your printer. With the shiny coating of playing cards I doubt it would even work on a printer. Maybe you should look into making stickers to put on the cards?

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
buy blank cards...either blank face (if you're gaffing the faces) or blank backs (if you're gaffing the backs)...or double blanks (if you're gaffing both sides).

If you have Versatile Monte & Beyond, he teaches you how to remove the finish, and then to put it back on after printing your cards....I've made several black & white gaffs this way, and they turned out amazing. It's doing it in colour that I've got issues with (using my ink jet....B&W was on my laser, which was fine).

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results