Where to buy end strippers in the UK?

Feb 3, 2016
Bonjour!

Years ago I bought a modified deck of bicycle cards labelled as "end strippers" basically a standard stripper deck but the "magic" is at the ends not the sides. The quality of the cards was nice and I had a lot of fun with the deck.

However..

As time passed Bicycle fell out of favour with me as the quality of the standard decks seemed to drop and I had other issues. Such as in the UK non magicians use bridge size decks and these handheld aircraft carrier sized cards cause suspicion (which makes the audience pay more attention!!) and I found them hard to work with due to the width so I went back to my fave Piatnik 13052 decks and had years of smiles and bad dropping cards with bad sleights.

Now I have discovered Piatnik 13052 card went out of print so am forced (nice pun!) to either use the superb BEE cards or the cheap n nasty Bicycle cards and have those issues with the width again and potentially the quality.

Hmmm.....

So I have decided to try the Bicycle cards once again to see if the quality has improved (or my standards have dropped!), and I thought I would try and buy a fresh deck of these fantastic "end strippers" I have but I can't find them anywhere in the UK.

Does anyone know where I can buy a deck like that of any make??

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
The sandpaper method leaves the cards with a rough edge, which I think is more visible to a spectator. Also, it is a lot more difficult to do right using a sander.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
The sandpaper method leaves the cards with a rough edge, which I think is more visible to a spectator. Also, it is a lot more difficult to do right using a sander.

Yeah mrfrisky, David is right even though it worked I wouldn't go down that route , as he said it leaves the cards with a rough edge. Not only that , it's a pain in the butt having to sand them down.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results