Where to find this?

Sep 2, 2007
London
that's not mentalism or magic

it's hypnosis

there is no trick to it

I hate to do this to you, but I'm afraid it is a trick (or, at least, there are "trick" methods of doing it, maybe Derren is using hypnosis). There are several PK-touch-type effects available, Banachek has PK Touches, Kenton Knepper has Touches and Lior Manor has Invisible Touch, which is apparently the method that Derren Brown uses.

D

Deleted member 2755

I'm not sure of the method that he used, but look into PK Touches by Banachek. Its not hypnosis.

-Doug

Sep 6, 2008
norway
I hate to do this to you, but I'm afraid it is a trick (or, at least, there are "trick" methods of doing it, maybe Derren is using hypnosis). There are several PK-touch-type effects available, Banachek has PK Touches, Kenton Knepper has Touches and Lior Manor has Invisible Touch, which is apparently the method that Derren Brown uses.

Do you have any of these effects?
If you do are they good?

Sep 2, 2007
London
Do you have any of these effects?
If you do are they good?

I have Banachek's manuscript and Mr Knepper's DVD, and, although I don't own Lior Manor's DVD, I know how it works. It's difficult to say whether they're "good" or not, because that depends on what you mean. They are all very hard-hitting effects, but none of them are easy to perform, because, as with most mentalism, they involve very good performance and audience management skills to make them effective. However, if you put in the work and have the relevant experience then yes, they are all good.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results