Where to sell/give away magic?

Oct 22, 2012
Hey, i have some old magic related items that i don't use anymore and none of my friends have been doing magic for some years now. I have two cardistry dvd's and Bone Ho's Anaconda dribble dvd. Does anyone know were a good place to sell (or even give) these items? If anyone could help with some sort of website or ideas of where to get rid of these excess items it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jacob

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Magic clubs sometimes provide a DVD rental service. Do a search to see if theres one near you. Otherwise it's difficult. I don't think many websites allow you to sell/trade DVD's because they can't guarantee they're not illegal copies.

Oct 22, 2012
Oh gotcha. yeah, nothing near me. I originally wanted to put it up on ebay, but do you think that people will be able to find it? in other words, do people usually buy magic off of ebay? thanks!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Hey Jacob,
In the future please advertise your products in your signature portion, but do not start a thread about a product you are trying to get rid of. You can definitely sell magic items on ebay as people will find it. Also formula is correct in that a lot of magic clubs hold annual auctions where people can go and buy used items or sell off magic that you no longer want. Thanks for your understanding.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
When I say flourishing, Craig, I'm referring to the new trend of complicated cuts and shuffles like the stuff by Dan and Dave, Daniel Madison, De'vo, etc. Basically those who have taken it to the level of juggling, rather than those who use a fan, dribble or cascade to accentuate a performance. I'm not saying it's not skillful, but it's not magic.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I can appreciate people who take the time to learn how to do XCM and all those high flying cuts. The main problem that has is when they try to title it "magic" or use it in a routine and act like the persons card/cards wasn't controlled to the top via those 5 or 9 cuts they gave the deck. To me, that style lacks the practicality of many of the other knuckle busting stuff out there. Like a good 2nd deal or Bottom deal's or shifts and etc. Those things can be used in a TON of different card routines and effects. While the juggling is essentially just that.. Juggling.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results