Where to watch?

Nov 3, 2012
Hi guys, I have a huge problem.

Where I live (sweden), movies such as ''Now you see me''(and alot of other movies), doesn't release for ages. The premiere date here is in september. So my question to all of you is, do you know any way that I can get to watch it. It isn't on Netflix, and will proboarly never be on TV. HELP.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
The DVD will likely be out sometime by the end of July start of August unless they hold it specifically for the Christmas season. Usually movies go to DVD about 3 weeks after they leave theaters.

I'm betting October in that many places (in the U.S. at least) have a Magic Day or Magic Week in October tied to Halloween and of course that Houdini fella.

The only thing I can say to our Swedish friend is "be patient" . . . it is already on line (thanks to the good folk of China, the former USSR, and certain South American nations) but you open yourself up for a world of headaches when it comes to the viruses and spam situations those sites WILL give you. It's just not worth it! Sit tight and wait for the legal release; bear in mind that Germany, France & the UK will probably have it already or will have it within the next 4-6 weeks, so many you could weekend in London to catch it . . . I know of a another Swede in London, maybe you two could get together . . .

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results