Which One?

Aug 6, 2008
Namaste

I do not know which one to get, that I dont.

Please do help.

Should I get Fraud Or Prophet?

I cannot decide.

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
Personally, I prefer fraud, mainly because to me it just seems more impossible, and in the end everything is examinable. On top of that, the bill can be signed.

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
fraud. definately.
i rarely do money magic but the one thing i DO do if i want to do something other than cards and mentalism is fraud. Plus you can give it away and the gimmick pays for itself.

Dec 5, 2007
it depends on whether you like a constant set up. if you dont mind the set up then definitly fraud. but its really up to you.

Apr 30, 2008
PA
I also prefer fraud because its a lot crazier of a trick its more like woah thats imposiable and you can hand out the bill afterwards but phrophet is also very good.

Aug 6, 2008
Thanks i think will go with fraud.

But how is the setup is it hard to do , hard to make gimmick?

Sep 1, 2007
Thanks i think will go with fraud.

But how is the setup is it hard to do , hard to make gimmick?
Yes very, and if you're not american it won't work.

I gotta go against the majority here and say prophet, you get so much of a bigger reaction by multiplying bills than by moving a seal.

Sep 1, 2007
uh, actually you can take the application that they teach in fraud and use it on any bill. (im singaporean, i should know)

I'm british and it doesn't work out here we have a holograph instead of a stamp and it just wouldn't work, not to mention the note would be unspendable then, and we don't really have any low bills to destroy.

Maybe I should've said, "If you're not American it might not work."

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
I'm british and it doesn't work out here we have a holograph instead of a stamp and it just wouldn't work, not to mention the note would be unspendable then, and we don't really have any low bills to destroy.
totally forgot that i was going to reply this.
be creative! i use the principle on the letterings of words on the bill then force one of the letters (or two) on em. doesnt affect the spendability (is that a word..?) of the bill! ive used one in those change machine things.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results